- You are responsible for the development of concepts and its implementation in the ERP-environment (currently at the classic client MS Dynamics NAV).
- You deliver suggestions of improvement and implement these.
- You identify the essential processes in the departments and transfer these in MS Dynamics NAV.
- You are responsible for the maintenance and optimization of interfaces (EDI, BDI, PZE).
- You support the planning and execution of trainings and you collaborate closely with departments and external partners.
- You have a degree in IT, training in computer science or a comparable degree and you possess profound knowledge and experience in MS Dynamics C/AL, C/Side.
- You have brilliant MS Office skills and you bring a general knowledge of IT-infrastructure.
- You have an analytical mind-set and you are a team player dedicated to work.
- At CORE you are part of a strong team.
- We love people with personality.
- Challenges at work, paired with enthusiasm and open communication.
- At CORE you will find a culture that encourages you to introduce and implement your own ideas – "The best idea wins".
- Regular events as well as benefits and services that make the working day easier.