- Lead and implement the overarching social media strategy for CORE.
- Spearhead the development of CORE’s social media channels and increase brand awareness.
- Create engaging multimedia content that leads to an interactive experience.
- Accompany CORE members to conferences and events, activating and advancing CORE’s social media presence.
- Foster a dialogue in social media channels and define our influencer strategy.
- Monitor and report on performance using tools such as Google Analytics, Hootsuite and the like.
- Educate other CORE members on the use of social media and promote its use within CORE, creating internal ambassadors.
- You have a degree in journalism, marketing, media and communications, or the like. You have three years of experience working within PR, social media and/or influencer/online marketing, or for an agency covering the same.
- You have a strategic, go-getter attitude and you are capable of taking initiative and challenge the status quo.
- You like to think outside the box and try new formats, however you also know how when to treat topics sensitively.
- You work proactively and are in the know of social media trends, especially for the tech industry, and you know how to leverage on these to create engaging stories.
- You build up an extensive network of contacts in the relevant set of industries applicable to CORE.
- You are fluent in German and English. Additional languages is a plus.
- At CORE you are part of a strong team.
- Free drinks, filled refrigerators with everything your heart desires, as well as fresh baked goods every day are a matter of course for us.
- At CORE you will find a culture that encourages you to introduce and implement your own ideas – "The best idea wins".
- We believe in "one learning a day" – to learn every day is to grow every day.
- We love people with personality.
- Regular events as well as benefits and services that make everyday work easier
- Our campus not only offers ideal working conditions, it is also very well connected to public transport.