- Responsible for the coordination, alignment and implementation of an integrated communications approach for DACH.
- Develop exciting CORE stories and communicate them to DACH media in innovative formats and events.
- You translate CORE’s mission and vision into interesting news, developing thought leadership and position CORE as an expert in the industry.
- You are the first point of contact for all DACH media and you constantly extend our network in the market, making sure that editors have easy and a trusted access to CORE.
- Localization of topics are key, and you need to keep à jour with what is going on in the industry and media scene, in order to strategically position CORE.
- You have a degree in journalism, media and communications, PR or marketing. You have at least three years of experience working within the DACH media sphere.
- You have a strategic, result-oriented attitude, you make well-informed decisions in high-pressured situations and you value quality over quantity.
- You proactively seek new opportunities and you are a born networker.
- You have an extensive network of DACH editors in tech, general and business media.
- Your market expertise and know-how of the scene makes it easy for you to adapt your communications strategy in a constantly changing media landscape.
- You have an exceptional written and oral communication style in German and English.
- At CORE you are part of a strong team.
- Free drinks, filled refrigerators with everything your heart desires, as well as fresh baked goods every day are a matter of course for us.
- At CORE you will find a culture that encourages you to introduce and implement your own ideas – "The best idea wins".
- We believe in "one learning a day" – to learn every day is to grow every day.
- We love people with personality.
- Regular events as well as benefits and services that make everyday work easier
- Our campus not only offers ideal working conditions, it is also very well connected to public transport.