- As our Corporate Publishing Manager, you are an essential part of our corporate identity and the external perception of the company.
- You are responsible for maintaining the website, including but not limited to keeping the corporate language and visuals coherent, updating reporting on events and the press room, as well as the various landing pages for CORE’s subunits.
- You are the go-to person for steering the design of corporate material like invitations, posters, advertisement etc.
- CORE has a great photo and video archive, constantly producing new material, and part of your tasks will be to facilitate an easy navigation and overview of what we have – or need – in stock.
- A crucial part of the role is to plan and execute an editorial blog calendar and streamline any activities connected to publication of blog posts.
- In charge of corporate presentations and designed material.
- From the communications side, you are moreover the project lead for all CORE publications, including White Papers.
- You have studied copywriting, journalism, administration, design, media & communications. You have at least three years of experience working for a news desk or a news agency, in an editorial team, as a journalist, or the like.
- You are organized and a born project lead. You keep an eye on the details without losing sight of the overarching picture.
- You have a strong sense of design, can speak in images, and work in InDesign/Illustrator or the equivalent.
- You are native/fluent in English and German, and can translate back and forth between the two languages. Ideally, you should be able to copy write in both languages.
- At CORE you are part of a strong team.
- Free drinks, filled refrigerators with everything your heart desires, as well as fresh baked goods every day are a matter of course for us.
- At CORE you will find a culture that encourages you to introduce and implement your own ideas – "The best idea wins".
- We believe in "one learning a day" – to learn every day is to grow every day.
- We love people with personality.
- Regular events as well as benefits and services that make everyday work easier
- Our campus not only offers ideal working conditions, it is also very well connected to public transport.