- Support the board of directors in strategic issues and accompany the operationalization of the results.
- Prepare management presentations as well as organize and prepare meetings, coordinate agendas, conduct analyses, summaries etc.
- Follow-up and implementation of board decisions.
- Support regular controlling, reporting and selected strategy projects as well as other miscellaneous duties.
- You are a competent contact person and communication interface between the committees.
- Prepare decision templates, concepts and analyses in terms of content and form.
- Excellent university degree in business administration, economics, law or related field of study.
- Ability to handle high workloads and work with accuracy under pressure
- Excellent command of verbal and written communication skills in both German and English is required.
- High analytical and conceptual skills and aptitude for problem-solving
- Excellent presentation skills.
- High level of discretion in handling sensitive business secrets.
- Professional knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, in particular MS PowerPoint and MS Excel.
- At CORE you are part of a strong team.
- Free drinks, filled refrigerators with everything your heart desires, as well as fresh baked goods every day are a matter of course for us.
- At CORE you will find a culture that encourages you to introduce and implement your own ideas – "The best idea wins".
- We believe in "one learning a day" – to learn every day is to grow every day.
- We love people with personality.
- Regular events as well as benefits and services that make everyday work easier