- Develop quantitative and qualitative analyses of prospective investment opportunities and effectively communicate results.
- Provide commercial support for due diligence exercises and provide guidance to the developers on commercial elements of new contracts as well as for the sale or purchase of development or operational projects.
- Direct co-operation with start-ups and investors at top management level.
- Provide financial analysis and recommendation of third-party transactions and products.
- Support the evaluation of new strategic initiatives, financial workstreams and other internal ad hoc projects for CORE.
- Bachelor’s or Master`s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration (strongly preferred).
- Enthusiasm for digital themes, disruptive innovations and new technologies.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and information and present it in a clear and logical format that meets the user’s needs.
- Experience in valuations and financial modelling as well as commercial awareness and Analytical mindset.
- Excellent communications skill and ability to work under high pressure and tight timelines while assuring high quality and accuracy.
- Strong German an English language skills and excellent presentation skills.
- At CORE you are part of a strong team.
- Free drinks, filled refrigerators with everything your heart desires, as well as fresh baked goods every day are a matter of course for us.
- At CORE you will find a culture that encourages you to introduce and implement your own ideas – "The best idea wins".
- We believe in "one learning a day" – to learn every day is to grow every day.
- We love people with personality.
- Regular events as well as benefits and services that make everyday work easier