- Support the evaluation, recording and posting of business transactions in the accounts payable and receivable, as well as bank accounts.
- Review, support and record of travel expenses.
- Support the preparation of the monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements according to HGB and IFRS.
- Review and support preparation of monthly (financial) management reporting.
- You are studying economics or a similar field of study.
- You have a high affinity towards financial accounting.
- Ideally, you already have first experience in accounting in accordance with IFRS, at least, you are familiar with German local GAAP (HGB).
- Fluent German and English in word and writing as well as a very good knowledge of the usual Office applications are a matter of course for you.
- Direct and personal contact with decision-makers.
- The opportunity to establish a professional network with our experts and to take on own initiative responsibility at an early stage.
- Motivated team-colleagues in a value-based and team-oriented corporate culture.
- An attractive remuneration for your work.
- Experience 20h/week in a "practice to touch"-mode.