- You are the contact person for our employees and managers in all personnel issues.
- You support all administrative processes for on- and offboarding: preparation and administration of employment contracts, contract amendments, certificates and other paperwork.
- Guiding our monthly payroll preparation process in close cooperation with our external payroll provider and take over the correspondence with health insurance companies, offices and other authorities.
- You are actively involved in the continuous improvement of processes and structures in our HR department.
- You have successfully completed your studies with focus on human resources and/or completed apprenticeship, ideally in the commercial sector.
- You have already reached first experience in human resources.
- A high level of organizational skills and discretion characterize your person as well as absolute reliability.
- You act as a team player in a friendly and confident way towards all employees and inspire others with your own positive basic attitude.
- Very good German and English skills complete your profile.
- At CORE you are part of a strong team.
- Free drinks, filled refrigerators with everything your heart desires, as well as fresh baked goods every day are a matter of course for us.
- At CORE you will find a culture that encourages you to introduce and implement your own ideas – "The best idea wins".
- We believe in "one learning a day" – to learn every day is to grow every day.
- We love people with personality.
- Regular events as well as benefits and services that make everyday work easier.
- Our campus not only offers ideal working conditions, it is also very well connected to public transport.