- As part of our HR team, you actively support our activities for the acquisition of consultant, IT, and engineering potentials.
- You are responsible for the editing of our job advertisements and the advising of our hiring managers.
- As the first point of contact for applicants, you coordinate the selection process from screening to onboarding.
- You support the operative personnel marketing and organize, execute and follow-up our career events.
- You track the relevant KPI's in the recruitment area.
- You successfully completed your studies with the focus on Human Recources.
- You have first working experience in the area of recruiting and personnel marketing.
- Your strengths include organizational skills as well as a structured and precise working method.
- Fluent German and English as well as a very good knowledge in MS-Office complete your profile.
- At CORE you are part of a strong team.
- Free drinks, filled refrigerators with everything your heart desires, as well as fresh baked goods every day are a matter of course for us.
- At CORE you will find a culture that encourages you to introduce and implement your own ideas – "The best idea wins".
- We believe in "one learning a day" – to learn every day is to grow every day.
- We love people with personality.
- Regular events as well as benefits and services that make everyday work easier.
- Our campus not only offers ideal working conditions, it is also very well connected to public transport.