- Support in research as well as elaboration at the interface between business and technology.
- Research and analysis of technological developments and their effects.
- By processing selected questions, you support our project teams and provide informations on the central information platform.
- Active participation in the production of publications and accompanying formats.
- Support in planning, organization and implementation of workshops on specific topics.
- You study economics, social sciences or a similar field and would like to experience 20h/week "practice to touch".
- You have a high affinity for technology issues and have been able to gain an optimal level of practical experience in a knowledge-based environment.
- Fluent German and English in word and writing as well as a very good knowledge of the usual Office applications are a matter of course for you.
- Experience with content management systems and programming skills is an advantage.
- An in-depth cooperation on application-oriented topics based on the latest trends and requirements.
- Direct and personal contact with decision-makers.
- The opportunity to establish a professional network with our experts and to take on own initiative responsibility at an early stage.
- Motivated team-colleagues in a value-based and team-oriented corporate culture.
- An attractive remuneration for your work.