- Legal support and analysis of all company-relevant legal issues.
- Wording, review and negotiation of contracts in German and English.
- Identification, consultation and coordination of external legal resources concerning specific legal matters.
- Consultation and training of the in-house teams regarding relevant topics and new legal regulations.
- Creation and implementation of legal reports and documents for the Management Board.
- Sparring partner for all legal topics, e.g. IT-law, corporate law, national and international contract law.
- You graduated successfully in both legal state examinations, ideally with additional business qualification-MBA.
- You have profound knowledge of national and international contract law.
- Ideally, you gained your professional experience as a legal advisor, claim manager or project manager in the area of contract management, contract evaluation of commercial risks or as project manager in the field of IT-services.
- Excellent analytical skills, negotiating skills, assertiveness, hands-on mentality and excellent language skills are your strengths.
- Fluent German and English skills, a routine handling of MS Office and willingness to travel are also a matter of course for you.
- At CORE you are part of a very strong team.
- Challenges at work, coupled with enthusiasm and open communication.
- A professional home with flat hierarchies and large professional design spaces.
- Excellent development prospects in a dynamic and growth-oriented company.
- Early supposition of responsibility and room for initiative
- A steep learning curve, regular events and numerous other benefits and services that make every day work easier.