- You are responsible for the setup and configuration of infrastructures in appropriate cloud environments (Openstack, Azure, AWS).
- As administrator of the Linux Systems (Centos and CoreOS) your task stack includes system configuration, system hardening, image building, monitoring and patch management.
- You conduct performance and fault analyzes, optimizations and troubleshooting and further more support the implementation of automated deployments.
- You drive the development process in close collaboration with software developers, architects, product owner and DevOps engineers.
- Herewith two-shift operation and on-call service build the basis of your working structure.
SYSTEM TECHNICIAN (F/M)
- You have a degree in computer science, electrical engineering or an equivalent background in Linux system administration.
- You gained Know-how in shell script programming, master at least one scripting language (preferably Pyhton) and are familiar with the Docker Container Solution.
- You are familiar with the DevOps-principles, especially infrastructure as code, and have basic knowledge of the associated toolchains.
- System security is a must for you and not a voluntary exercise; moreover initiative, solution competence and a high degree of team skills are required.
- You bring along necessary understanding of the network stack, especially in public cloud infrastructures, as well as Unix / Linux systems from the kernel to the shell and beyond.
- Experience with one or more of the following technologies is beneficial: AWS, Terraform, Kubernetes, Ansible, Jenkin, Systemd, Java 8, CoreOS, ELK Stack, Postgresql.
- A professional environment with a flat hierarchy and the flexibility to develop within a large scope of defined subjects
- Excellent development opportunities in a dynamic and growth-oriented company
- Motivated colleagues in a value-based and team-oriented corporate culture
- Quick decision-making and direct implementation due to a close coordination with corporate management and space for self-initiative
- A steep learning curve, regular events, and further benefits and services to make the working day easier
CORE supports clients in critical IT transformation projects worldwide, cooperating with leading institutions where IT provides a disproportionately high contribution to their business success.
We are committed to the principles of confidential cooperation, the consistent application of expert knowledge, and strict performance orientation.
The development of our team members is a very important element of our corporate culture. Only by providing continuous guidance and training can we ensure that we meet our clients’ expectations consistently.