- You are responsible for the setup and configuration of infrastructures in appropriate cloud environments (Open Telecom Cloud, Azure, AWS).
- As administrator of the Linux Systems (CentOs and CoreOS) your task stack includes system configuration, system hardening, image building, monitoring and patch management.
- You conduct performance and fault analyzes, optimizations and troubleshooting and further more support the implementation of automated deployments.
- You drive the development process in close collaboration with software developers, architects, product owner and DevOps engineers.
- Herewith two-shift Operation build the basis of our team working structure.
LINUX SYSTEM TECHNICIAN (F/M)
- You have a degree in computer science, electrical engineering or an equivalent background in Linux system administration, and you gained Know-how in shell script programming, master at least one scripting language (preferably Pyhton) and are familiar with the Docker Container Solution.
- You are familiar with the DevOps-principles, especially infrastructure as code, and have basic knowledge of the associated toolchains, and System security is a must for you and not a voluntary exercise; moreover initiative, solution competence and a high degree of team skills are required.
- You bring along necessary understanding of the network stack, especially in public cloud infrastructures, as well as Unix / Linux systems from the kernel to the shell and beyond, and experience with one or more of the following technologies is beneficial: AWS, Terraform, Kubernetes, Ansible, Jenkin, Systemd, Java 8, CoreOS, ELK Stack, Postgresql.
- At CORE you are part of a strong team.
- We love people with personality.
- Challenges at work, paired with enthusiasm and open communication.
- At CORE you will find a culture that encourages you to introduce and implement your own ideas – "The best idea wins".
- Regular events as well as benefits and services that make the working day easier.
CORE supports clients in critical IT transformation projects worldwide, cooperating with leading institutions where IT provides a disproportionately high contribution to their business success.
We are committed to the principles of confidential cooperation, the consistent application of expert knowledge, and strict performance orientation.
The development of our team members is a very important element of our corporate culture. Only by providing continuous guidance and training can we ensure that we meet our clients’ expectations consistently.
Talent Acquisition Manager