- You are responsible for the system and application monitoring as well as conducting fault analysis and troubleshooting in second-level support.
- The processing of messages in the ticketing system/ issue tracking system is part of your area of responsibility as well as problem solving in cooperation with participating partners and providers.
- Herewith two-shift operation and on-call service build the basis of your working structure.
SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR (F/M)
- You have successfully completed your training as a computer scientist or have an equivalent background as well as very good knowledge of spoken and written German.
- You have a basic understanding of web-based server applications, Linux environments and cloud infrastructures as well as knowledge in the handling of monitoring systems (Splunk, ELK stack).
- Proactive initiative, solution competence as well as a high degree of team skills are required.
- A professional environment with a flat hierarchy and the flexibility to develop within a large scope of defined subjects
- Excellent development opportunities in a dynamic and growth-oriented company
- Motivated colleagues in a value-based and team-oriented corporate culture
- Quick decision-making and direct implementation due to a close coordination with corporate management and space for self-initiative
- A steep learning curve, regular events, and further benefits and services to make the working day easier
CORE supports clients in critical IT transformation projects worldwide, cooperating with leading institutions where IT provides a disproportionately high contribution to their business success.
We are committed to the principles of confidential cooperation, the consistent application of expert knowledge, and strict performance orientation.
The development of our team members is a very important element of our corporate culture. Only by providing continuous guidance and training can we ensure that we meet our clients’ expectations consistently.