- You are responsible for the system and application monitoring.
- You are conducting fault analysis and troubleshooting in second-level support.
- The processing of messages in the ticketing system/ issue tracking system is part of your area of responsibility.
- You will be responsible for solving problems in cooperation with participating partners and providers.
- Herewith two-shift operation and on-call service build the basis of your working structure.
SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR (F/M)
- You have successfully completed your training as a computer scientist or have an equivalent background as well as very good knowledge of spoken and written German.
- You have a basic understanding of web-based server applications, Linux environments and cloud infrastructures as well as knowledge in the handling of monitoring systems (Splunk, ELK stack).
- Proactive initiative, solution competence as well as a high degree of team skills are required.
- At CORE you are part of a strong team.
- We love people with personality.
- Challenges at work, paired with enthusiasm and open communication.
- At CORE you will find a culture that encourages you to introduce and implement your own ideas – "The best idea wins".
- Regular events as well as benefits and services that make the working day easier.
CORE supports clients in critical IT transformation projects worldwide, cooperating with leading institutions where IT provides a disproportionately high contribution to their business success.
We are committed to the principles of confidential cooperation, the consistent application of expert knowledge, and strict performance orientation.
The development of our team members is a very important element of our corporate culture. Only by providing continuous guidance and training can we ensure that we meet our clients’ expectations consistently.