CORE offers experienced employees a professional environment with a flat hierarchy and the flexibility to develop within a large scope of defined subjects. As the Head of Finance you are responsible for the management and development of the accounting and controlling division, both for the international subsidiaries and for the Holding SE.
HEAD OF FINANCE (F/M)
- You support the implementation of the company’s strategic objectives with key financial data and are responsible for investment controlling from a financial perspective.
- You assume management responsibility and further development of the finance team.
- You ensure that monthly, quarterly and annual accounts are in accordance with IFRS and local regulations, and are responsible for the company's budget and forecast processes.
- By implementing and maintaining relevant KPIs, you develop and optimize existing business processes.
- You coordinate internal and external audits and are responsible for the implementation of the resulting recommendations.
- You have graduated with a university degree in Economics with a focus on finance, or have had a similar education and relevant professional experience at an international company.
- Your practical experience with disciplinary and professional employee management facilitates the leadership and further development of your team.
- You are analytical, process-oriented and entrepreneurial-thinking, as well as possess a very high level of written and spoken German and English.
CORE supports clients in critical IT transformation projects worldwide, cooperating with leading institutions where IT provides a disproportionately high contribution to their business success.
We are committed to the principles of confidential cooperation, the consistent application of expert knowledge, and strict performance orientation.
The development of our team members is a very important element of our corporate culture. Only by providing continuous guidance and training can we ensure that we meet our clients’ expectations consistently.