- You act as competent contact person for our employees and managers in all administrative personnel issues.
- The management, maintenance and evaluation of HR-related data and files as well as responsibility for data quality within our HR-systems is in your hands.
- You support all administrative processes for on- and offboarding: preparation and administration of employment contracts, contract amendments, certificates and other paperwork.
- Guiding our monthly payroll preparation process in close cooperation with our external payroll provider and take over the correspondence with health insurance companies, offices and other authorities.
- Last but not least, you participate in various HR-projects and contribute your ideas to the development and implementation of HR-tools and -processes.
HR ASSISTANT (F/M)
- You have successfully completed your apprenticeship, ideally in the commercial sector, and have at least two years of relevant experience in human resources.
- A high level of organizational skills and discretion characterize your person as well as absolute reliability.
- You adapt quickly to changing situations, keep track of things and work in a structured and autonomous way.
- You act as a team player in a friendly and confident way towards all employees and inspire others with your own positive basic attitude.
- Very good German and English skills complete your profile.
- A professional environment with a flat hierarchy and the flexibility to develop within a large scope of defined subjects.
- Excellent development opportunities in a dynamic and growth-oriented company.
- Motivated colleagues in a value-based and team-oriented corporate culture.
- The chance to have responsibility at an early stage and take your initiative.
- A steep learning curve, regular events, and further benefits and services to make the day of a consultant easier.
CORE supports clients in critical IT transformation projects worldwide, cooperating with leading institutions where IT provides a disproportionately high contribution to their business success.
We are committed to the principles of confidential cooperation, the consistent application of expert knowledge, and strict performance orientation.
The development of our team members is a very important element of our corporate culture. Only by providing continuous guidance and training can we ensure that we meet our clients’ expectations consistently.