- As Head of IT, the priority of your responsibilities lies within the harmonization of IT-requirements with the strategic goals of CORE.
- You have the overall responsibility for ensuring ongoing IT processes and the continuous development of internal and external systems.
- The planning, development and monitoring of IT security for the entire front-end and back-end systems.
- As you fulfil your responsibilities, you will work alongside a specialist team with which you will coordinate and develop.
HEAD OF IT (F/M) – Design, Implementation & Operation Enterprise Solutions
- You have successfully completed your (business) computer science degree or similar.
- You are result-oriented and well organized. Likewise, you push for the continuous optimization of existing work processes in IT management.
- You have leadership skills and experience in a lead position. You are passionate about your subject and are willing to share your knowledge with your team in both English and German.
- A professional environment with a flat hierarchy and the flexibility to develop within a large scope of defined subjects
- Excellent development opportunities in a dynamic and growth-oriented company
- Motivated colleagues in a value-based and team-oriented corporate culture
- Quick decision-making and direct implementation due to a close coordination with corporate management and space for self-initiative
- A steep learning curve, regular events, and further benefits and services to make the working day easier
CORE supports clients in critical IT transformation projects worldwide, cooperating with leading institutions where IT provides a disproportionately high contribution to their business success.
We are committed to the principles of confidential cooperation, the consistent application of expert knowledge, and strict performance orientation.
The development of our team members is a very important element of our corporate culture. Only by providing continuous guidance and training can we ensure that we meet our clients’ expectations consistently.