- Your responsibilities include planning, steering, monitoring as well as insuring and developing a smooth recruiting process (e.g., candidate search, candidate selection, job interviews).
- You develop and define effective recruiting and active sourcing strategies as well as effective recruiting measures, supporting the growth of CORE.
- The organization and support of recruiting events, their performance measurement in the form of professional controlling and the derivation of action implications are also part of your task spectrum.
- As the first point of contact you act as a face of CORE, actively inspiring talents and positively influencing the candidate experience.
- You develop target-oriented employer branding measures by taking the business needs into account.
TALENT ACQUISITION MANAGER (F/M)
- You have successfully completed your (master) studies, preferably with a focus on human resources management, marketing or psychology.
- Ideally you have at least five years of professional experience in recruiting for a consultancy company or within the IT environment.
- The ability to correctly assess the competences, know-how, potentials and development opportunities of the applicants is one of your strengths.
- The ability to conduct attractive marketing of job and career opportunities belongs to your skillset. Additionally you take initiative, commit yourself, are a team player and communicate in an excellent manner.
- The safe handling of social media/ boolean search (Xing, LinkedIn) as well as very good German and English skills complete your profile.
- A professional environment with a flat hierarchy and the flexibility to develop within a large scope of defined subjects
- Excellent development opportunities in a dynamic and growth-oriented company
- Motivated colleagues in a value-based and team-oriented corporate culture
- The chance to have responsibility at an early stage and take your initiative
- A steep learning curve, regular events, and further benefits and services to make the working day easier
CORE supports clients in critical IT transformation projects worldwide, cooperating with leading institutions where IT provides a disproportionately high contribution to their business success.
We are committed to the principles of confidential cooperation, the consistent application of expert knowledge, and strict performance orientation.
The development of our team members is a very important element of our corporate culture. Only by providing continuous guidance and training can we ensure that we meet our clients’ expectations consistently.