Planning, coordination and management of IT security projects, focusing on critical infrastructures and networks, as well as identity and access management and ISMS with responsibility for scope, time, budget and quality.
Active participation in projects throughout the entire life cycle (analysis, design and implementation).
Planning and orchestration of penetration tests, analysis of IT security incidents, weaknesses and threats, as well as the development of appropriate solutions.
You consult on IT security issues and support the implementation of technical guidelines and regulatory requirements.
Support of the selection and introduction of IT security products.
IT SECURITY MANAGER (F/M)
Graduated with a university degree in STEM subjects or possess a similar education in IT.
You have very good IT knowledge and experience in the areas of technical IT security concepts, IT architectures within the infrastructure sector, identity and access management and/or common attack tool collections.
Good knowledge of the information security requirements for networks, databases, applications and operating systems. Knowledge of current standards is a must.
- A professional environment with a flat hierarchy and the flexibility to develop within a large scope of defined subjects
- Excellent development opportunities in a dynamic and growth-oriented company
- Motivated colleagues in a value-based and team-oriented corporate culture
- The chance to have responsibility at an early stage and take your initiative
- A steep learning curve, regular events, and further benefits and services to make the working day easier
CORE supports clients in critical IT transformation projects worldwide, cooperating with leading institutions where IT provides a disproportionately high contribution to their business success.
We are committed to the principles of confidential cooperation, the consistent application of expert knowledge, and strict performance orientation.
The development of our team members is a very important element of our corporate culture. Only by providing continuous guidance and training can we ensure that we meet our clients’ expectations consistently.