- As an Office Manager, you represent the central communication interface to all corporate divisions and ensure the smooth running of daily business.
- You are the voice and face of CORE. In addition to communication and correspondence in German and English, you take over the appropriate reception of our domestic and foreign guests.
- You are responsible for maintaining the professional organization of the office and are in close contact with both management and colleagues of other support functions, with the goal to continuously develop internal processes.
- Due to your central role, you are invited to actively participate in shaping the corporate culture.
- By creating a cooperative and open working environment, you contribute to the well-being of all COREmembers. Within the company you are known as a helping hand for mastering the operational challenges of everyday work.
OFFICE MANAGER/ TEAM ASSISTANT (F/M)
- You have successfully completed your degree in Business Studies or have carried out an apprenticeship.
- Ideally you have professional experience in office management and know how to assert yourself in a dynamic organization.
- You are conscientiousness, committed, flexible and a quick-thinking, as well as possess very good German and English language skills.
- A professional environment with a flat hierarchy and the flexibility to develop within a large scope of defined subjects
- Motivated colleagues in a value-based and team-oriented corporate culture
- The chance to take on responsibility at an early stage and use your initiative
- A steep learning curve and excellent development prospects in a dynamic and growth-oriented company
- Memorable corporate events as well as other numerous benefits and services
CORE supports clients in critical IT transformation projects worldwide, cooperating with leading institutions where IT provides a disproportionately high contribution to their business success.
We are committed to the principles of confidential cooperation, the consistent application of expert knowledge, and strict performance orientation.
The development of our team members is a very important element of our corporate culture. Only by providing continuous guidance and training can we ensure that we meet our clients’ expectations consistently.