- COREculture: Flat hierarchies, coupled with freedom at work and the celebration of joint and individual successes characterize the culture of CORE. It encourages, promotes and challenges you to contribute your own ideas and implement them on your own responsibility. The principle of "Competence Leads" applies - the best idea wins.
- COREmember: You will have the opportunity to work with colleagues (m/f/x) who are as smart, enthusiastic and open-minded as you are and grow together as a team.
- COREdevelopment: You will have the opportunity to participate in numerous internal and external trainings. In the context of semi-annual development meetings, we shape your personal learning and experience curve. From day 1, you are part of the team and are given early responsibility and the necessary scope to grow with your tasks and expand your wealth of experience.
- COREbenefits: We offer you excellent IT equipment, a selection of hot and cold drinks and healthy snacks, as well as numerous other employee benefits. You can expect an employee-friendly travel policy as well as various mobility options for private use. Whether at the client's, in our modern equipped offices or from home - with us you have the possibility to work mobile.
(Senior) Consultant – Supply Chain Automotive (m/f/x)
- You advise international customers from the automotive industry on the optimization of their business processes as well as on the analysis and design of new processes in business and IT
- You develop innovative solutions in the areas of Supply Chain, Planning, Product LifeCycle as well as Green SCM
- You work in agile teams based on agile project management methods and tools
- In IT projects you coordinate, design and accompany solutions from analysis to realization
- The organization and execution of workshops for requirements gathering and solution finding are part of your main activities
- Studies in business informatics, (industrial) engineering, natural sciences, economics, or comparable studies and Profound professional experience in consulting or the automotive industry
- Project experience with automotive manufacturers and/or suppliers, ideally in the environment of implementation projects and knowledge as well as experience in the area of business process optimization
- Understanding of order management, B2B2C and B2C (direct sales) in car sales, Parts sales and logistics, Dealer Management as well as the understanding of car manufacturing process e2e
CORE supports clients in critical IT transformation projects worldwide, cooperating with leading institutions where IT provides a disproportionately high contribution to their business success.
We are committed to the principles of confidential cooperation, the consistent application of expert knowledge, and strict performance orientation.
The development of our team members is a very important element of our corporate culture. Only by providing continuous guidance and training can we ensure that we meet our clients’ expectations consistently.