- You design the branding of CORE through topic and event-related communications, as well as the further development of the communication channels and their formats.
- In addition to the management of the communications team, the main focus of your activities is the expansion of brand management (positioning of CORE and other brands), the further development of the corporate design and the expansion of our networks with a focus on multipliers and influencers.
- You work cross-departmentally for the individual entities of CORE and support further communication interfaces.
- You guide the measures for the further development of communications and take over the selection and management of external service providers.
- You develop transparent reporting of our communication activities in order to control and optimize them, e.g. in the field of SEO and online advertising.
HEAD OF COMMUNICATIONS (F/M)
- You graduated with a university degree in Marketing, Communications, or PR or have a similar degree.
- You have years of professional experience in the area of corporate communication and brand-strategy.
- You describe yourself as innovative with strong communication skills, and are fluent in German and English both written and spoken.
- A professional environment with a flat hierarchy and the flexibility to develop within a large scope of defined subjects
- Excellent development opportunities in a dynamic and growth-oriented company
- Motivated colleagues in a value-based and team-oriented corporate culture
- Quick decision-making and direct implementation due to a close coordination with corporate management and space for self-initiative
- A steep learning curve, regular events, and further benefits and services to make the working day easier
CORE supports clients in critical IT transformation projects worldwide, cooperating with leading institutions where IT provides a disproportionately high contribution to their business success.
We are committed to the principles of confidential cooperation, the consistent application of expert knowledge, and strict performance orientation.
The development of our team members is a very important element of our corporate culture. Only by providing continuous guidance and training can we ensure that we meet our clients’ expectations consistently.