- You develop concepts and produce high quality graphics for our websites and marketing content such as blogs, social media channels, and newsletter.
- Compliance with our corporate identity, especially in the development of templates and internal publications.
- You come up with exciting and innovative ideas with how to channel content through different mediums, both online and offline.
- Manage media and designs whilst maintaining high accuracy and attention to detail.
- Involvement in campaign planning and implementation, as well as coordinating with outside agencies and photographers.
COMMUNICATIONS DESIGNER (F/M)
- Graduated with a university degree in Marketing, Communications and Design or similar, or have successfully completed an apprenticeship.
- You are an expert in design using Adobe Creative Suite with an impressive portfolio - experience with Typo3 and WordPress are a plus.
- A high level of creativity and an outstanding feel for design and trends, as well as fluency in both German and English are important.
- A professional environment with a flat hierarchy and the flexibility to develop within a large scope of defined subjects
- Excellent development opportunities in a dynamic and growth-oriented company
- Motivated colleagues in a value-based and team-oriented corporate culture
- The chance to have responsibility at an early stage and take your initiative
- A steep learning curve, regular events, and further benefits and services to make the working day easier
CORE supports clients in critical IT transformation projects worldwide, cooperating with leading institutions where IT provides a disproportionately high contribution to their business success.
We are committed to the principles of confidential cooperation, the consistent application of expert knowledge, and strict performance orientation.
The development of our team members is a very important element of our corporate culture. Only by providing continuous guidance and training can we ensure that we meet our clients’ expectations consistently.