- Development of a CRM strategy on a corporate level and aligned with business objectives, closely collaborating with the communications team.
- Conceptualize, implement and report on relevant CRM campaigns for the successful positioning of CORE, it’s publications, event appearances, speeches, and more.
- You will work cross-departmentally to fulfill CRM objectives through carefully planned campaigns.
- Initial tasks include that of developing the CRM tool to the needs of CORE, and the process of migrating our current contacts management system.
- Responsible for the continuous and active development of our contacts database, and have a very good understanding of our clients, internal and external stakeholders.
CRM ASSOCIATE (F/M)
- Graduated with a university degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or similar, or have successfully completed an apprenticeship.
- You have experience with ESP and CRM tools, especially with Microsoft Dynamics CRM, and have great skills with other Microsoft applications such as Excel and PowerPoint.
- You describe yourself as a confident communicator and have got strong German and at least good English language skills.
- A professional environment with a flat hierarchy and the flexibility to develop within a large scope of defined subjects
- Excellent development opportunities in a dynamic and growth-oriented company
- Motivated colleagues in a value-based and team-oriented corporate culture
- The chance to have responsibility at an early stage and take your initiative
- A steep learning curve, regular events, and further benefits and services to make the working day easier
CORE supports clients in critical IT transformation projects worldwide, cooperating with leading institutions where IT provides a disproportionately high contribution to their business success.
We are committed to the principles of confidential cooperation, the consistent application of expert knowledge, and strict performance orientation.
The development of our team members is a very important element of our corporate culture. Only by providing continuous guidance and training can we ensure that we meet our clients’ expectations consistently.
Talent Acquisition Manager