- You work in a holistic team, consisting of generalists and IT-experts – together you accompany software implementation projects from the idea to the go-live, taking on various roles within the framework of agile action models.
- You support the strategical improvement of the IT landscape of our clients and contribute to the evaluation of their viability on the basis of the latest available technologies.
- You incorporate relevant requirements for project planning and assist in the development of professional and technical solutions.
- You examine application scenarios within digitalization and software implementation projects.
- You support the coordination and communication of the program requirements of our clients.
IT CONSULTANT (F/M)
- You have graduated with a university degree in STEM subjects or have had similar education as well as strong German and English language skills, both written and spoken.
- Initial professional experience either at a consulting company, technology group or software company is a plus.
- Ideally, you have gained first know-how and methodological competence in the conception and implementation of software solutions.
- At CORE you are part of a strong team.
- We love people with personality.
- Challenges at work, paired with enthusiasm and open communication.
- At CORE you will find a culture that encourages you to introduce and implement your own ideas – "The best idea wins".
- Regular events as well as benefits and services that make the working day easier.
CORE supports clients in critical IT transformation projects worldwide, cooperating with leading institutions where IT provides a disproportionately high contribution to their business success.
We are committed to the principles of confidential cooperation, the consistent application of expert knowledge, and strict performance orientation.
The development of our team members is a very important element of our corporate culture. Only by providing continuous guidance and training can we ensure that we meet our clients’ expectations consistently.