- COREculture: Flat hierarchies, coupled with freedom at work and the celebration of joint and individual successes characterize the culture of CORE. It encourages, promotes and challenges you to contribute your own ideas and implement them on your own responsibility. The principle of "Competence Leads" applies - the best idea wins.
- COREmember: You get the opportunity to work with colleagues (m/f/x) who are as smart, enthusiastic and open-minded as you are and to grow together as a team.
- COREdevelopment: You will have the opportunity to participate in numerous internal and external trainings. Within the framework of semi-annual development meetings, we will shape your personal learning and experience curve. From day 1, you will be part of CORE and will be given early responsibility as well as the necessary room for maneuver. You will grow with your tasks and expand your wealth of experience.
- COREbenefits: We offer you excellent IT equipment, a selection of hot and cold drinks as well as healthy snacks and numerous other employee benefits. In addition to a flexible travel policy and various mobility options for private use, you can work mobile at any time - whether at the client, in our modern offices or from home.
IT Systems Administrator (m/f/x)
- Administration and further development of the user cases of the main productivity tools of CORE: Atlassian Cloud (Jira, Confluence, Opsgenie) and the Microsoft 365 environment (Teams, Sharepoint, Office 365 Admin, Exchange Online and Endpoint Manager)
- Supporting COREmembers in first and second level support via the internal ticket system
- Monitoring and further development of the Azure - stack of CORE (VMs, Virtual Gateway, WebApps, CDN) as well as other planned services (Azure Front Door, Azure Firewall)
Monitoring, configuration and further development of Identity & Security Services (SCIM/SAML/Microsoft Defender Suite, DLP and Information Protection)
- Manual processes are tedious - you are constantly looking for and developing ways to automate tasks using tools such as PowerAutomate, Powershell scripting, Azure Blueprints, Terraform or Ansible, or similar, and also map business processes (from HR and Finance) in the process
- Practical experience in the administration of productivity tools from Atlassian (Jira Cloud, Confluence Cloud and Opsgenie) and Microsoft 365 Suite (Endpoint Manager, Office 365 Admin, Exchange Online, Teams and Sharepoint) as well as in the implementation or administration of Microsoft Azure services
- You have a strong customer focus and a high level of quality awareness - because you know that customer satisfaction requires outstanding quality
- You are an organisational talent - planning, prioritisation and process awareness are strengths that you have already been able to prove for yourself and your team
CORE begleitet unternehmenskritische IT-Transformationen weltweit und interagiert mit führenden Institutionen aus Industrien, in denen IT einen überproportional hohen Beitrag zum Geschäftserfolg leistet.
Dabei sind wir den Grundsätzen einer vertraulichen Zusammenarbeit, der konsequenten Ausrichtung auf Expertentum sowie einer strikten Leistungsorientierung verpflichtet.
Die Entwicklung unserer Mitarbeiter ist ein wesentlicher Baustein der Firmenkultur. Denn nur durch kontinuierliche Aus- und Weiterbildung werden wir den Erwartungen unserer Klienten auf Dauer gerecht.
Talent Acquisition Representative