- COREculture: Flat hierarchies, coupled with freedom at work and the celebration of joint and individual successes characterize the culture of CORE. It encourages, promotes and challenges you to contribute your own ideas and implement them on your own responsibility. The principle of "Competence Leads" applies - the best idea wins.
- COREmember: You get the opportunity to work with colleagues (m/f/x) who are as smart, enthusiastic and open-minded as you are and to grow together as a team.
- COREdevelopment: You will have the opportunity to participate in numerous internal and external trainings. Within the framework of semi-annual development meetings, we will shape your personal learning and experience curve. From day 1, you will be part of CORE and will be given early responsibility as well as the necessary room for maneuver. You will grow with your tasks and expand your wealth of experience.
- COREbenefits: We offer you excellent IT equipment, a selection of hot and cold drinks as well as healthy snacks and numerous other employee benefits. In addition to a flexible travel policy and various mobility options for private use, you can work mobile at any time - whether at the client, in our modern offices or from home.
IT Architect (m/f/x)
- The analysis of existing processes, application landscapes and infrastructures or solutions is the basis of your activity
- You design IT and software development strategies to efficiently transfer current IT systems into new architectural paradigms
- Together with other colleagues you will work on the development of concrete roadmaps and cost estimates
- You will support the assessment of infrastructure and lead customer workshops
- You are willing to continuously educate yourself and share your knowledge and experience
- Studies in a MINT subject, (business) informatics or a comparable technical course of study as well as professional experience in software projects are desirable
- Sound know-how in current technologies and methods
- Very good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken, and willingness to travel
CORE supports clients in critical IT transformation projects worldwide, cooperating with leading institutions where IT provides a disproportionately high contribution to their business success.
We are committed to the principles of confidential cooperation, the consistent application of expert knowledge, and strict performance orientation.
The development of our team members is a very important element of our corporate culture. Only by providing continuous guidance and training can we ensure that we meet our clients’ expectations consistently.
Talent Acquisition Representative