- Being part of our team gaining insights into IT strategy work, IT development and the
transformation of industries where IT has a high share in value creation
- Supporting our consulting teams in their project work and taking responsibility for work packages depending on your own experience background
- Operational project management is one of your regular tasks
- Undertaking the following research activities for the evaluation of our solution concepts
- Supporting the preparation and following up of workshops as well as creating necessary
documents for them
Student Professional (m/f/x)
- Studying economics or one of the MINT subjects and you would like to experience the daily work of a consultant or engineer at close quarters during your internship
- Ideally you have already gained your first industry experience through internships, e.g. in finance or insurance industry
- Very good knowledge of English and German, spoken and written, as well as good knowledge of common office applications, especially PowerPoint
- At CORE, you are part of a performance-oriented and excellent corporate culture with the highest ambitions
- You will get the chance to work with personalities in heterogeneous and inter-national teams
- You will have the opportunity to take on challenging and responsible tasks and gain real experience
- You will work in a transparent and appreciative work environment coupled with a culture that encourages you to contribute and implement your own ideas, the principle is - "Competence leads"
- We offer you regular training as well as numerous benefits and services that make your everyday work easier
CORE supports clients in critical IT transformation projects worldwide, cooperating with leading institutions where IT provides a disproportionately high contribution to their business success.
We are committed to the principles of confidential cooperation, the consistent application of expert knowledge, and strict performance orientation.
The development of our team members is a very important element of our corporate culture. Only by providing continuous guidance and training can we ensure that we meet our clients’ expectations consistently.