- You advise international customers from the automotive industry on the optimization of their business processes as well as on the analysis and design of new processes in business and IT
- You develop innovative solutions in the areas of Supply Chain, Planning, Product LifeCycle as well as Green SCM
- You work in agile teams based on agile project management methods and tools
- In IT projects you coordinate, design and accompany solutions from analysis to realization
- The organization and execution of workshops for requirements gathering and solution finding are part of your main activities
(Senior) Consultant – Supply Chain Automotive (m/f/x)
- Studies in business informatics, (industrial) engineering, natural sciences, economics, or comparable studies and Profound professional experience in consulting or the automotive industry
- Project experience with automotive manufacturers and/or suppliers, ideally in the environment of implementation projects and knowledge as well as experience in the area of business process optimization
- Understanding of order management, B2B2C and B2C (direct sales) in car sales, Parts sales and logistics, Dealer Management as well as the understanding of car manufacturing process e2e
- Colleagues (m/f/x) who are as smart, enthusiastic and open-minded as you are
- A culture that encourages you to contribute and implement your own ideas, the principle "competence leads" applies
- No hierarchies, transparency about performance and results, accompanied by a high level of personal responsibility for the chosen tasks
- A wide variety of internal and external trainings for personal advancement as well as the opportunity to participate in professional conferences
- Many other benefits and services that make everyday work easier
CORE supports clients in critical IT transformation projects worldwide, cooperating with leading institutions where IT provides a disproportionately high contribution to their business success.
We are committed to the principles of confidential cooperation, the consistent application of expert knowledge, and strict performance orientation.
The development of our team members is a very important element of our corporate culture. Only by providing continuous guidance and training can we ensure that we meet our clients’ expectations consistently.