- You are an initiator and sparring partner for strategic and operational HR topics
- You support change projects conceptually and operationally as well as their internal communication to our COREmembers
- You develop mechanisms to evaluate the impact and success of the HR strategy
- You are responsible for the smooth running of operational HR processes
- You identify trends from digital to social and pick up relevant topics for CORE, which you implement in collaboration with your HR colleagues
- You are the contact person for the organization and for the implementation of learning & development measures
- You advise COREmembers on complex issues, e.g. career opportunities, developments and experiences
HR Manager (m/f/x)
- Completed education, ideally in the commercial field and/or completed studies with a focus on human resources as well as several years of professional experience as an HR Business Partner/Manager or similar
- You have a hands-on mentality, work in a results-oriented manner and are characterized by a structured and precise approach to work
- You understand how to harmonize the wishes of different stakeholders, how to constantly optimize work processes and how to achieve goals together
- Colleagues (m/f/x) who are as smart, enthusiastic and open-minded as you are
- A culture that encourages you to bring in and implement your own ideas, the principle "Competence Leads" applies
- No hierarchies, transparency about performance and results, accompanied by a high level of personal responsibility for the chosen tasks
- A great variety of internal and external trainings for personal advancement as well as the opportunity to participate in professional conferences
- Numerous other benefits and services that make everyday work easier
CORE supports clients in critical IT transformation projects worldwide, cooperating with leading institutions where IT provides a disproportionately high contribution to their business success.
We are committed to the principles of confidential cooperation, the consistent application of expert knowledge, and strict performance orientation.
The development of our team members is a very important element of our corporate culture. Only by providing continuous guidance and training can we ensure that we meet our clients’ expectations consistently.
Talent Acquisition Representative