- Administration and further development of the user cases of the main productivity tools of CORE: Atlassian Cloud (Jira, Confluence, Opsgenie) and the Microsoft 365 environment (Teams, Sharepoint, Office 365 Admin, Exchange Online and Endpoint Manager)
- Supporting COREmembers in first and second level support via the internal ticket system
- Monitoring and further development of the Azure - stack of CORE (VMs, Virtual Gateway, WebApps, CDN) as well as other planned services (Azure Front Door, Azure Firewall)
Monitoring, configuration and further development of Identity & Security Services (SCIM/SAML/Microsoft Defender Suite, DLP and Information Protection)
- Manual processes are tedious - you are constantly looking for and developing ways to automate tasks using tools such as PowerAutomate, Powershell scripting, Azure Blueprints, Terraform or Ansible, or similar, and also map business processes (from HR and Finance) in the process
IT Systems Administrator - MS365 & Azure (m/f/x)
- Practical experience in the administration of productivity tools from Atlassian (Jira Cloud, Confluence Cloud and Opsgenie) and Microsoft 365 Suite (Endpoint Manager, Office 365 Admin, Exchange Online, Teams and Sharepoint) as well as in the implementation or administration of Microsoft Azure services
- You have a strong customer focus and a high level of quality awareness - because you know that customer satisfaction requires outstanding quality
- You are an organisational talent - planning, prioritisation and process awareness are strengths that you have already been able to prove for yourself and your team
- Colleagues (m/f/x) who are as smart, enthusiastic and open-minded as you are
- A culture that encourages you to contribute and implement your own ideas, the principle "competence leads" applies
- No hierarchies, transparency about performance and results, accompanied by a high level of personal responsibility for the chosen tasks
- A wide variety of internal and external trainings for personal advancement as well as the opportunity to participate in professional conferences
- Many other benefits and services that make everyday work easier
CORE begleitet unternehmenskritische IT-Transformationen weltweit und interagiert mit führenden Institutionen aus Industrien, in denen IT einen überproportional hohen Beitrag zum Geschäftserfolg leistet.
Dabei sind wir den Grundsätzen einer vertraulichen Zusammenarbeit, der konsequenten Ausrichtung auf Expertentum sowie einer strikten Leistungsorientierung verpflichtet.
Die Entwicklung unserer Mitarbeiter ist ein wesentlicher Baustein der Firmenkultur. Denn nur durch kontinuierliche Aus- und Weiterbildung werden wir den Erwartungen unserer Klienten auf Dauer gerecht.
Human Resources Representative