- Manage actively the complete recruiting process for consulting and non-consulting roles - from job postings to contract signings
- As a counterpart, you are responsible for ensuring a positive recruiting experience for all parties involved
- Planning and executing modern target group specific recruiting events and HR marketing activities to ensure a long-term talent pool through continuous networking
- Identify and develop new topics and markets to position CORE as an attractive employer and establish effective recruiting formats
- Together with the HR team, you will push the establishment and further development of our employer branding strategy
Human Resources Specialist - Recruiting & Employer Branding (m/f/x)
- Successfully completed studies, ideally in business administration with a focus on human resources/marketing, psychology or a comparable field of study
- You are passionate about recruiting and already have sound professional experience in the fields of recruiting and HR marketing, preferably in the (IT) consulting sector
- You are a service provider and team player who is friendly and confident when dealing with internal and external clients and who inspires others with your own positive attitude
- Colleagues (m/f/x) who are as smart, enthusiastic and open-minded as you are
- A culture that encourages you to bring in and implement your own ideas, the principle "competence leads" applies
- No hierarchies, transparency about performance and results, accompanied by a high level of personal responsibility for the chosen tasks
- A great variety of internal and external trainings for personal advancement as well as the opportunity to participate in professional conferences
- Numerous other benefits and services that make everyday work easier
CORE supports clients in critical IT transformation projects worldwide, cooperating with leading institutions where IT provides a disproportionately high contribution to their business success.
We are committed to the principles of confidential cooperation, the consistent application of expert knowledge, and strict performance orientation.
The development of our team members is a very important element of our corporate culture. Only by providing continuous guidance and training can we ensure that we meet our clients’ expectations consistently.
Human Resources Representative