- Depending on your expertise, you manage or are part of a team consisting of engineering consultants (m/f/x).
- Together you develop and implement innovative technologies in close cooperation with our clients
- Your support the client in the architecture of digital products and platforms
- You employ modern tools, technologies and methods to ensure the implementation of quality standards
- You accompany our clients in the technological world of tomorrow
IT Engineering Consultant (m/f/x)
- Completed IT studies or training or work experience in the IT environment
- (First) professional and project experience in consulting, ideally as an expert in technology and digitization topics
- Very good German and good English, as well as the willingness to travel occasionally
- Colleagues (m/f/x) who are as smart, enthusiastic and open-minded as you are
- A culture that encourages you to contribute and implement your own ideas, the principle "competence leads" applies
- No hierarchies, transparency about performance and results, accompanied by a high level of personal responsibility for the chosen tasks
- A wide variety of internal and external trainings for personal advancement as well as the opportunity to participate in professional conferences
- Many other benefits and services that make everyday work easier
CORE supports clients in critical IT transformation projects worldwide, cooperating with leading institutions where IT provides a disproportionately high contribution to their business success.
We are committed to the principles of confidential cooperation, the consistent application of expert knowledge, and strict performance orientation.
The development of our team members is a very important element of our corporate culture. Only by providing continuous guidance and training can we ensure that we meet our clients’ expectations consistently.
Human Resources Representative