- As part of a holistic team consisting of generalists and IT experts you will advise our clients in cross-company IT transformations
- You analyse and design strategic IT transformations and together with your team you develop solutions for our clients
- You will support the design of innovative solutions, process models and the conception of management documents
- Together as a team, you will evaluate the challenges of IT transformation programs as well as define target parameters for function, time and budget in the context of agile project management
- You bring your own ideas and get involved in one of the CORE competence clusters
(Junior) Tech Consultant (m/f/x)
- Completed studies in a STEM subject, economics or an equivalent qualification
- First experiences in the consulting industry, a technology group or a software company
- A passion for the tech consulting environment
- The ability to use your analytical and communicative strengths to create added value in the project team
- Very good written and spoken German and English and the willingness to travel
- Colleagues (m/f/x) who are as smart, enthusiastic and open-minded as you are
- A culture that encourages you to contribute and implement your own ideas, the principle "competence leads" applies
- No hierarchies, transparency about performance and results, accompanied by a high level of personal responsibility for the chosen tasks
- A wide variety of internal and external trainings for personal advancement as well as the opportunity to participate in professional conferences
- Many other benefits and services that make everyday work easier
CORE supports clients in critical IT transformation projects worldwide, cooperating with leading institutions where IT provides a disproportionately high contribution to their business success.
We are committed to the principles of confidential cooperation, the consistent application of expert knowledge, and strict performance orientation.
The development of our team members is a very important element of our corporate culture. Only by providing continuous guidance and training can we ensure that we meet our clients’ expectations consistently.